Thursday, December 22, 2011

Happy Holidays

Wow. Totally forgot I had a blog. Am I so boring that I have nothing to say? Actually, yes. I work a TON. When I'm home, I am buried under the best two animals this world has ever seen.

Anyhoo, on my way to the Free State Holiday Party. Today was the last day of the semester, and I have no plans for break. "Boring again", you say? Maybe to you, but Chris is also off, so we shall do nothing together. Plans for the break:
1) Watch The Godfather and The Godfather II. I've never seen either of them. Don't judge.
2) Get back in the exercise habit. At least a little bit.
3) Sleep as late as I can everyday. This won't go past 9 am ever, but even that sounds like heaven.
4) Relax, de-stress, get my thankfulness back. I've turned into a grinch.

That is all for now. Merry Christmas to everyone reading this (hi Geneva!)
love,
hilary

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I sent you a Christmas card, but I'm sure it went to the wrong address, so....Merry Christmas! Enjoy your break :)

    ReplyDelete